Resolute Track Club is a year-round competitive Track Club training program with the goal of Inspiring and developing athletes to become the best version of themselves — both on and off the track. We aren’t just ‘a team’; we are a track family. This tight-knit community atmosphere promotes excellence, leadership and a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Creating leaders who will shape not only athletics, but also the world around them.
Although we love track, we believe any athlete will gain benefit from our advanced understanding of sprinting, hurdling and jumping techniques. Paired with a progressive weight training program designed to increase functional strength and decrease risk of injury, we are committed to elevating our athletes to the best they can be.
Resolute TC is for athletes, ages 12 years old and beyond.
A note from Coach Christina Whitney, RTC founder & head coach:
Welcome! My heart for coaching started when I was in high school helping my basketball coach run clinics for the youth of our community. Even at that young age, I was certain I wanted my future to include making a positive impact on kids’ lives. Since 2000, I have been coaching track & field at both high school and club levels. Throughout the years I have had the honor of guiding dozens of athletes to state and national championship levels.
I am an OSU Grad, a certified Personal trainer with an additional certification in Strength and Conditioning. I have had the privilege of watching kids transform their lives, become champions, epic collegiate athletes and pretty amazing humans. Many of these athletes, as grown adults, are still in my life! It’s a family we create and there is no end to that support. We love our athletes and want them to thrive on and off the track!
Why join RTC?
• Highly skilled, educated staff eager to help motivate athletes to their highest potential
• Specialty Coaches: Hurdles, Sprints, Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump & Pole Vault
• We train the whole athlete
• It’s not just a sport it’s a lifestyle
• We like to have fun and look good doing it
• If interested, we are happy to help guide athletes through contacting College coaches and establishing that next step to college athletics. We love helping kids reach their dreams! If they want to compete in college athletics, there is a place for them.
We can’t wait to meet you! Please add your name to the e-mail list with the sign up button, so you won’t miss out on any of the fun.
Parent Testimonial - We coached all three of her kids.
Check out this great video